JRC Visitors

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rented Car No Battery In Kampar

On 4 April, because of the rented car running out of battery, the car cannot be started and quite nervous that time. This is because if I not manage to start the car, I will not manage to going back to UTP!

Luckily because of the Child-Pro, I know Chee Hooi who is UTAR student. So finally try my luck to contact him in sudden for request help from him... Chee Hooi,who a very helpful person quickly came, with gather 2 of his friends to help me recharge the car battery. 1 of his friends is seem like car mechanic, who really skillful when recharge my car battery!

Finally, the car managed to start and we went together to Beautiful Gate and visit all of them there. There are a uncle, who also very helpful. He taught me how to restart the car when the car without battery and brought me to petrol station there to refill petrol for the car!

Without all of their help, I really in big trouble!!! I'm sincerely THANKS ALL here...

1 comment:

  1. Using RentalCars you can discover the most affordable car hires from over 49,000 locations worldwide.

    ReplyDelete