JRC Visitors

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Child-Pro Charity Night 2010

On 2 April, a great charity night had been successful achieve the target set and get a lot of positive comments from many students and even Beautiful Gate,Kampar! Before joining this event, I only had chances to helping all those unfortunate children by raise the donation for World Vision with my friends during my high school time with beyond our selfishness of decency.

But now, the objectivity Child-Pro 2010 let me to have chance involve in knowing them better and care them even more.
I believe in the importance of positive impact is an issue of magnanimity and dignity to make their life better, can make them enjoy living everyday happily without think of the tragedy story. AT LEAST!!!

Besides, from this event I managed to make some new friends from Beautiful Gate, included UTAR internship student, Chee Hooi.



(1.1)

(1.2)

(1.3)

(1.4)

(1.5)

(1.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment