JRC Visitors

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tasik Y Batu Pahat

On 10 July evening, Howe Yip and me went to the Tasik Y,20 minutes by walking from my house.We went there for jogging.For me,I had already 3 months not excercise!

For your information, Tasik Y is mining pond for a few decades ago. Now, Tasik Y transformed and becomes a most popular exercising and relaxing place for most of the Batu Pahat's town folks.As the time past, Batu Pahat becoming more and more develop and Tasik Y becoming more and more important as the Green Lung in Batu Pahat town!

Photos below can beriefly introduce what is the Tasik Y that I mention about.

(1.1)

(1.2)

(1.3)

(1.4)

(1.5)

(1.6)
Although inside the pond have a lot of fishes, please remember that we just can see them and cannot fishing (touch them), orelse you will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment