JRC Visitors

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Start All Over Again in UTP (Foundation Year 1 Semester 1)

UTP,Universiti Teknologi Petronas.
I start my university life here...... from 12 July 2008.
First time study out from my home,......
That's time for me to learn independent and learn how to take care of myself!

Hostel>>

(1.1)
Part of my table.Quite fully occupied!

(1.2)
My roommate,Yeo Chin Yap is the one worn blue-yellow shirt. The guy with black shirt is Tan Yinn Sern,1 of our friend.

(1.3)
Hmm...See that!
There are highly demand on washing machine by UTP student!

(1.4)
Flies are available any where in UTP.
I force to fight with all those flies!

IRC (UTP Library)>>

(2.1)
UTP has a very modernise and huge library for UTP students!
Quite nice!!!

EDX (Engineering Design Exhibition)>>

(3.1)
Both of us are duty during EDX event Oct 2008.
The girl beside me,Hallie Chan is my partner during the event.

Our English Drama>>

(4.1)
This is our drama practice.
The one lying on chair is Low Jun Leon;the guy staring on laptop is Anas;the chinese guy who sat on chair and smiling with cameraman is Chia Boon Chung.

(4.2)
Characters in our English Drama:
(left to right):Law Ming Xian as Security Guard,Hing Chai Shing as Datin L and Anas as school principal.

(4.3)
After our drama show,Kong Fu Ann(left) took photo with me(right).

3 Birthday Stars>>

(5.1)
3 birthday lucky stars!Their birthday all fall in November.
(from left to right):Low Jun Leon,Yong Chang Yi and Beldon Chin.

Last Week Before End of Semester>>

(6.1)
Our Physics I lecturer,AP. Dr. Noorhana.
I am right behind the guy worn blue-white shirt,Beldon Chin.
(from left to right)>Front Line:Yeo Sook Chuang,Amy Ngu,Boon Ee Juan,Beldon Chin
2nd Line:Michael Chan,Alex Liew,AP. Dr. Noorhana,Chew Jay Sern,me
3rd Line:Lawrence Ling,Yeo Chin Yap,Law Ming Xian

(6.2)
Our Engineering Math. I lecturer,Dr. Alan.
(from left to right)>Front Line:Chin Han Sen,Robert Choo,Beldon Chin,Alex Liew,Tan Lian Huat
2nd Line:me,Yeo Sook Chuang,Aaron Lee,Dr. Alan,Michael Chan

(6.3)
Our Thinking Skill lecturer,Dr. Ong Seng He.
(from left to right)>Front Line:Amy Ngu,Beldon Chin,me,Michael Chan,Dr. Ong Seng He,Tan Lian Huat,Yeo Sook Chuang,Lee Kien Yang
2nd Line:Jonathan Wong,Tan Feng Jie,Law Ming Xian,Lawrence Ling,Boon Ee Juan,Chew Jay Sern

(6.4)
Our English I lecturer,Dr. Razoi bin Mahari.
I am the one in most right!I think you all can see me clearly!

Others>>
(7.1)
My name Jason Chung.The guy beside me is Chew Jay Sern.
Both of us often being calling because our name have same sound:"Jason & Jay Sern"!

No comments:

Post a Comment