JRC Visitors

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Memorable Life 2 (2008)

Jan 2008~~

(1.1)
My friends (Ho Liang Chee and Sim Soon Siang) and I go and visit Taylor University College in Subang Jaya after went to education fair in KL Conventional Center.

March 2008~~

(2.1)
My best friend,Ho Liang Chee took photo with his family before went to PLKN.
(left to right):Liang Chee's father,Liang Chee and his grandma.

Apr 2008~~

(3.1)
Wah...super nice!
We all go to Port Dickson!This trip organise by ourselves.
Front:Lam Howe Yip
(left to right):me,Sim Soon Siang and Ho Liang Chee.

(3.2)
Em...
My best friend,Liang Chee showed his muscle!
(left to right):Lam Howe Yip,Sim Soon Siang and Ho Liang Chee.

(3.3)
We are having a very nice and relax trip in Port Dickson.
(left to right):me,Sim Soon Siang and Ho Liang Chee.

(3.4)
Before we left that place,we saw a strange living thing!
What is that?
Apa benda ini?

May 2008~~

(4.1)
We gathered in The Summit Batu Pahat and had drink there!
See,my best friend,Low Kah Yong are so enjoyable our chatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment