JRC Visitors

Saturday, November 21, 2009

If Batu Pahat have the MULTI-LANGUANGE SIGNBOARD......

Let us see the signboards with multi-language in some of the cities and towns in Malaysia...

MIRI


SIBU




PENANG


As we know, Malaysia is a multiracial country and this is the special point of our country!!!

So whenever I saw the multi-language signboard, I feel happy because I'm one of the people who born in this special land,Malaysia. Sometimes, I have my day dreaming and wonder how if all cities and towns in Malaysia have such multi-language signboard? Maybe that is just my dream, but I think that is real "1 Malaysia" concept should be... and all of us should preserve the valuable multiracial cultures included Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan and others races in Malaysia. ^_^ Haha...

In fact I like Batu Pahat road sign a lot because the colours (blue and yellow) used by MPBP are quite match, but, when will Batu Pahat have a MULTI-LANGUANGE SIGNBOARD?

From:


To:

Batu Pahat, Jalan Rahmat signboard with English and Chinese words...



From:



To:

Batu Pahat, Jalan Pejabat signboard with Jawi scripts and Chinese words...

No comments:

Post a Comment